ShoreMaster is much more than just a dock and boat lift manufacturing company. We are a team of great people working to do great things for our customers and our community. We are welders, fabricators, mechanics, salespeople, designers, accountants, problem solvers and more working to provide each and every customer and user with the very best waterfront experience available. With over 40 years of experience in handcrafting the finest docks, boat lifts, and their related accessories, and over 40 years of creating the best customer service experience in the dock and lift industry , ShoreMaster is primed for continued growth well into the future.
ShoreMaster is headquartered in Fergus Falls, Minnesota, and neatly nestled into the rolling hills and the pristine lakes area of Otter Tail County. This area affords our employees to live in the heart of the lakes area with access to Otter Tail County’s 1,100 clean, clear, lakes and rivers, while remaining within an hour of the Fargo – Moorhead metro area, and within just 3 hours of the Twin Cities metro area. ShoreMaster’s team, our culture, our customers, and the products we produce are a direct reflection of the outdoors and waterfront lifestyle that we have access to on a daily basis. It’s what makes ShoreMaster the best place to work in the area, and the most recognized dock and lift company in the industry.
A career at ShoreMaster is all about you. ShoreMaster offers the best training in the waterfront equipment industry.
We are always looking for good people with amazing talent to help us carry on our long tradition of building the best waterfront equipment anywhere. It takes the best fabricators, designers, welders, assemblers, sales people, and marketers to lead our industry. While these things are all learned skills, it also takes just a bit more to make ShoreMaster so successful. It also takes a world class personality and genuine niceness.
If this is you, a career with ShoreMaster may be a perfect fit.
Experience the ShoreMaster Way.
ShoreMaster is driven by two assets – great employees and great customers. This has been the key to our success since the very beginning. We are looking for team members who demonstrate talent, safe work habits, desire and passion, a positive attitude, cooperation and a willingness to learn. As a part of the ShoreMaster team our employees get to be a part of a fun, focused, friendly, safety-oriented company with a proven record of success.
The ShoreMaster Way is a book written by ShoreMaster President Don Hurley to help leaders manage an empowered workforce in the spirit of continuous improvement.
If you would like to read a copy of The ShoreMaster Way, use the link below to download it.
Download The ShoreMaster Career Brochure
If a career at ShoreMaster sounds like the right choice for you, or if it sounds like a perfect fit for someone you know, please feel free to download and share our ShoreMaster Career Brochure, below.
ShoreMaster has the following opportunities currently available:
Field Sales Representative
ShoreMaster, LLC has an opening in our Sales Department for a Field Sales Representative (FSR) in Western Minnesota and North Dakota.
ABOUT THIS POSITION:
You will be selling a premium business opportunity, training, and servicing a network of dealers in Western Minnesota and North Dakota. Our premier brand of waterfront products is experiencing large growth in the market. Come grow with us.
- Expand dealer channels by prospecting the territory to: recruit, select, and train new dealers
- Provide excellent customer service to dealers by:
- facilitating training on products, new sales promotions, our dealer book/pricing, and sales/marketing tools
- Help assemble and maintain product displays and marketing aids for our dealer network
- Move or deliver product
- Assist dealers at boat shows with set up, tear down and retail sales support
- Provide information to management by recapping sales call activity; reporting business opportunities, results, trends and competitive information
- Achieve territory financial revenue objectives by helping new existing dealers manage growth
- Act as a steward of corporate systems policies, and procedures regarding coop, promotions, warranty, and sales, and adhere to company guidelines
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge about our waterfront products by attending ShoreMaster sponsored workshops, studying professional publications, establishing personal networks, bench marking state-of-the-art practices, and facilitating this knowledge to a dealer network
- Contribute to team efforts by accomplishing related results as needed
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
Motivation for customer technical sales and service support, displaying the ability to travel and meet call/ sales goals, as well as facilitate product and sales training to a network of dealers
ARE YOU THE RIGHT CANDIDATE?
If you are a highly-motivated, service oriented sales professional who is willing to travel the territory, looking for an opportunity to advance your position within a growing company, please apply for this great opportunity.